Thursday, April 28, 2005

New Pics, and other news

Here are our pics from fishing last weekend. The old man was so very proud of his fish, it being of edible size. It was the first fish he caught up here, and his first trout ever. He did catch another one, but it was small and had to go back, so we saved this one for a future meal. I, on the other hand, didn't get so much as a nibble even if I did kill alot of worms via drowning. But the kids were good, and it was a sunny, beautiful mountain day. I'm looking forward to summer when the fish are abundant and we can take advantage of this beauty we live in.

Also, on the me side--my scale was so good to me this morning--down to 142, so it's being spared a horrible death from my balcony. I love the scale today!

Con Man was awesome in the play! I was so proud of him, it made me cry (yeah, I'm a softie.) He did great on his lines and didn't fidget to much. He's getting so big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home