Friday, May 27, 2005

Hola and Hello Beautiful People!

Ok, I'm over my bad mood now! Actually I was over it days ago but was too tired to sit here and type. Tx was DA BOMB! I got to go out with my Mom and Sis and my pimpin Asian Cuz, Anthony (that was for you baby! ;) ). We had a good time having drinks together and being silly, dancing to 80's music, and watching Mom get hit on by a younger guy--hahaha! It was a blast. Sat. night I went out with my best Gal, Kaci, to the club and got a bit krunked up and shaked our boootays till they threw us out. I got hit on 545,788,374,38,348,383,210 times and felt like a hottie! It was awesome--the only thing missing was our husbands--but we made due! I was one of the thin girls again--yay--I can't expresses what a boost that was to me! If anyone out there feels the need to lose a few--lemme tell ya---GET IT DONE!! You will feel so incredible once you do it!

Anyways, Sun. we had a BBQ with Jody's family and all our old friends came. We had a great time talking about the "good ol' days" and having a few beers (but not me, I had enough Sat!) The food was great, but I'll admit I didn't try any of the turtle that got killed and cooked! You think I'm jokin? I'm not! The closest buds stayed until we had to kick them out--just kidding, so needless to say we didn't get as early of a start home as we had planned, but we still made pretty good time. We made it home (to our clean house--yes!) in just enough time to collapse into bed so my man could go to work the next day.

I'm almost all the way unpacked now, but I'm taking my time and enjoying the Summer with my little boys. They're cleaning like crazy right now so they can go fingerpaint outside and then we'll head down to the park to play. And have I mentioned how much I LOVE it here! The weather is mild and gorgeous--it's lovely! Much love to all my peeps! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home