Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yippee Ty Yay--Texas here we come!

Ok, so that was lame, but it's been stuck in my head from one of those stupid cartoons my kids used to watch before we ditched cable, I just had to use it. As of today there's exactly two weeks till we head south and I can't wait! I'm gonna pee myself I'm so excited!!!! (just kidding!*wink*) Con and Poke keep talking about it all the time. (of course, J's too little to know) I've lost like 2 #'s so far this week, (gotta look killa for all my fans down there--harhar!), and hopefully one or two more by weigh-in on Sun. I'm aiming for at least 135# by the time we leave for Tx so I gotta push it. (real good...it's a S&P thang, if ya know what I mean, you're as cool as me!) BTW--when I say things like that, (which I do quite often), it's sarcasm. Just in case you didn't know---The Old Man didn't...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous cried out...

Well I am glad to hear that y'all are coming to visit. I hope we are able to all get together. And a big "YOU GO GIRL". (with the great weight lose)
Raquel

9:38 AM  
Blogger Daydream Queen cried out...

Is this Raquel H.????? How the heck did you find me here?? Awsome!! Yeah, I think J's planning a BBQ shindig on the Sunday were down--the 22nd I believe, so count on that! He's gonna try to round up alot of the old posse. What's your email girl??? I've IM'd you man a million times, and no response, so I gave up. (Yes, I know there are phones, but their like dinosaur-times, ya know?) I'm me and lemme know--it's on my profile...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home