Sunday, May 01, 2005

Rain, rain and other news...

Rain, rain go away! Why does God like to smite me so? Here I live in the most beautiful place in the world and I'm shut away inside because of the stormy skies. How I lament all this dreary weather! And I'm stuck away down in this hole of my down stairs, feeling very hobbitish, hiding from the noise of the race my man's watching!

It's our anniversary today! Yay us! We are so happy now. I'm so glad to have stuck around for all these years, because now it's really paying off. He's so loving and we have such a peaceful feeling (most of the time*wink*). I can't believe how much love can grow over the years! I bought us a special cake and some steaks, since we can't go out, but we'll have a good time here. I'm going to have to show some mighty restraint with the cake though. It looks really good, and the scale has been my friend this week, staying at 142 for three days now. I want to keep it going so that when I get to Tx. next month there's no mistaking that I've lost almost 30 pounds! I'll keep ya'll in the loop about me! Love to all my peoples!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daydream Queen cried out...

Looks like they work for me...

8:46 AM  
Blogger Daydream Queen cried out...

So leave some comments! I'll stop posting--I swear! Don't make me get ulgy!

*smile**wink*

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home