Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Starring ME!!! (and the little ones...)

I went to the grocery store this morning after I took Conner to school, and since I hadn't dressed the littler ones before I left, I popped them in the back and was getting them dressed. A man walked up and said "Excuse me, I noticed you with your kids .(I'm thinking "great a perv or a salesman") Are you familiar with the Pagosa Springs Sun's 'Whadda Ya Think' Column?" "Why yes I am." I replied. "Can I ask you what's the best thing you could receive for Mother's Day?" he asked. I told him, "I just hope my husband remembers!" He laughed, wrote it down and proceeded to take my pic with my two J babies. I played it cool, of course, being used to having my picture in the paper (NOT!), but I was really excited. Out of 15,000 peeps, I'm one of 4 in the paper this week. Yay! I'm just glad that I had the forethought to put on make-up before I went for a change. If anyone wants copies--lemme know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home