Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Give up, give up...


I'm really thinking nobody looks at this thing at all. It's pretty depressing to be stuck here all alone and I throw out my lifeline (this blog) to ya'll and still nobody pulls me in. My husband is gone all day working and I hardly ever see him. I feel like a single mom with no support system (except Mom--who speaks to me online, but still doesn't post comments if she checks this thing, even though I've asked her to.) I keep asking and asking ya'll to post comments, but no one does. There's nothing wrong with the comment poster--I've checked it and even gotten one or two--so that's not a good excuse. I'm really not feeling motivated to post for you people. I'm just adrift on this Island they call Pagosa with only my small children for company and a husband who barely makes it home in time to go to bed. It's rainy today and that makes me trapped inside a house I don't own, so I can't even paint the walls red if I wanted to. Life is so odd, or maybe it's just me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous cried out...

Hi Blogger. Call me if you're up.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home