Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Something for you (nobody) to read:

Things I have done in my lifetime, as of today:


(x) Smoked a joint (many)
() Been in a wet t-shirt contest (but I have had a wet t-shirt in front of others)
(x) Crashed a car (my first three--none since)
(x) Stolen a car (shhh...)
(x) Been in love (it hurts)
() Had a threesome
(x) Been dumped (poor me)
(x) Shoplifted (I was a bad girl)
(x) Been fired (pregnant hormones)
(x) Been in a fist fight (loved to throw down)
(x) Snuck out of the house (sorry Mom)
(x) Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back (so sad)
(x) Been arrested (I was a bad bad girl)
(x) Made out with a stranger (blush)
() Gone on a blind date
(x) Lied to a friend (again shhh...)
() Been to Europe (life's dream--seems impossible)
(x) Skipped school (see bad girl comment)
() Seen someone die
() Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane (thanks Grandpa--I'm a seasoned flyer)
(x) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show (ughhh..let's do the time warp again)
() Thrown up in a bar (after leaving one...)
(x) Purposely set a part of yourself on fire (ok--it sounded like a good idea)
() Eaten Sushi
() Been skiing (but I live by a resort)
() Met someone from the internet in person
() Been moshing at a concert
() Been in an abusive relationship (not physically anyways)
(x) Taken painkillers (love that Vicoden--hahaha, I avoid drugs)
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now (both)
(x) Lay and watch cloud shapes go by (often)
(x) Made a snow angel
(x) Had a tea party
(x) Flown a kite
(x) Built a sand castle
(x) Gone puddle jumping
(x) Played dress up (still love to)
(x) Jumped into a pile of leaves
(x) Gone sledding
(x) Cheated while playing a game (oops...)
(x) Been lonely (recently)
(x) Fallen asleep at work/school
() Used a fake ID
(x) Watched the sunset
() Felt an earthquake
(x) Touched a snake
(x) Slept beneath the stars
(x) Been tickled
() Been robbed
(x) Been misunderstood (frequently)
(x) Pet a reindeer/goat
(x) Won a contest/race
(x) Run a red light
(x) Been suspended from school
(x) Been in a car accident
() Had braces
(x) Felt like an outcast
() Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) Had deja vu
(x) Danced in the moonlight (love of old)
(x) Hated the way you look (constantly)
(x) Witnessed a crime (witnessed--try participated)
(x) Pole danced (but I didn't get paid)
() Been obsessed with post-it notes
(x) Walked barefoot through the mud
(x) Been lost (not very often)
() Been to the opposite side of the world
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying (...)
(x) Cried yourself to sleep (often and unnoticed)
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers
(x) Sung karaoke (one of my favorite things)
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldnt
(x) Made prank phone calls when you were younger
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced naked in the rain (probably stoned)
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe (but only by my Dad and Grandpa--in a non-sick way)
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Had a bonfire on the beach
(x) Crashed a party
(x) Gone rollerblading
() Had a wish come true
() Worn pearls (not real ones)
(x)
Jumped off a bridge
(x) Screamed the word penis in public
(x) Ate dog/cat food (I was very young--it was crunchy--cat food)
() Told a complete stranger you loved them
(x) Kissed a mirror
(x) Sang in the shower (everytime)
(x) Owned a little black dress (not recently)
(x) Had a dream that you married someone else (hey--I can't control my dreams!)
() Glued your hand to something
() Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
() Kissed a fish
(x) Worn the opposite sexs clothes (that Halloween when I was pregnant)
() Been a cheerleader (dance team though)
(x) Sat on a roof top
(x) Screamed at the top of your lungs (my throat still hurts)
(x) Done a one-handed cartwheel (I was a gymnast in the olden days)
(x) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) Stayed up all night
(x) Didnt take a shower for a week (Army--I love you)
(x) Picked and ate an apple right off the tree
(x) Climbed a tree
(x) Had a tree house (I adopted it anyways)
() Are NOT scared to watch scary movies
(x) Believe in ghosts (well--let's just say I'm not sure what gives me the willies sometimes)
() Have more than 30 pairs of shoes
(x) Worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say
(x) Gone streaking
(x) Played chicken
(x) Been skinny dipping (done more than just be naked, if ya get my drift)
(x) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
(x) Been told youre beautiful by a complete stranger (Thank you Alco man)
(x) Broken a bone (a toe at 26--how 'bout that?)
(x) Been easily amused
(x) Caught a fish then ate it (cooked)
(x) Caught a butterfly
(x) Laughed so hard you cried
() Cried so hard you laughed
(x) Mooned/flashed someone (naughty me!)
(x) Had someone moon/flash you (naughty Joe H.)
(x) Cheated on a test (how else do you graduate?)
(x) Forgotten someones name (frequently)
(x) Slept naked (frequently)
(x) French braided someones hair
() Grown a beard (I hope I never do)

2 Comments:

Blogger JgStephan cried out...

Thanks for your comment in my Blog.
Your Blog pleases me and your pictures are very beautiful.

You also ate cat food? That' s very funny!
We both have a similar dream, I would like to visit America and you Europe. ;)
Were you for a long time in the Army?

I will repeatedly visit you and hope I you have no problem with my bad language skills.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Daydream Queen cried out...

Oh good God!! Thank you so much for posting. I do have family who reads this, but they never comment!

I was in the Army for a very short time about 6 years ago, I left for my family (long story).

And I have no problem with your language skill--I'm sure I'd do much worse speaking yours! (Have you seen all the mistakes I make? I think much faster than my hands can type.)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home