Thursday, September 08, 2005

Payback's a you-know-what...


Heehee--Mommy went shopping today. As usual all my stuff was for the house (except my new shoes and socks. *wink*), but I did get something that makes me very happy and less mad at Hubby for the PS2 stunt (and cost ALOT less!). I got myself a $30 service for 12 at the thrift store. They're really pretty, Faberware and the name is "Austin", isn't that a trip? A Service for 12!!! It's an awesome price and I'm thrilled. You wouldn't think I'd get so thrilled over dishes, but I've had these ugly old things for year now and only have 2 bowls left. Now I have a set big enough to serve everyone if I had to add all three leaves to my table, (*cough*Thankgiving--please somebody come!) LOL. I'll post a pic so you can feast you eyes on it. Oh yeah, I also got a $5 "learn spanish" DVD, so we'll see how that goes. !Hasta la man~ana!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daydream Queen cried out...

Geez. We don't take kindly to spam in these here parts. Shoo, before I gets my shotgun on ya! I mean, it's nice that you act like you actually read this, but we all know it's crap. Leave me alone. I'd rather have no comments that fake ones. F-off a-hole!!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home