Thursday, August 25, 2005

Definition needed.

Can anyone tell me exactly what makes a "good" woman? I hear it's one who has no inner thoughts, hopes or dreams and lives her life completely for someone else. Is it really that narrow? Can it be just a slight possibility that you can have all those things and still love others with all your heart and even if you're not perfect, you never stop trying for the ones you love? Seeing how the opposite of good is evil--I guess I'm just a mean, nasty, hateful, unloving person. But help me out here because I'm a bit confused--I think I give way too many hugs and kisses and loving and not to mention, cooking, cleaning, washing laundry, time spend trying to talk things out, and always trying to improve my self for others too be completely evil. So I guess I'm at least part good, or there are good things about me, right? I certainly don't expect perfection anyone else (maybe myself), but what I do expect is a little trying. I'm trying all the time. But I guess trying is just not good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home