Thursday, September 15, 2005

The sich...

Test is scheduled for Sept. 28th, so pray or cross your fingers, or hope for the best--whatever floats your boat. We're going on with life as normal. I don't notice the spells as much as I used to, but maybe it's because I keep trying to. Anyways, once he has the test we'll have a better idea of what's going on and I'll keep ya updated.
Johnny started school on Tues and he's loving it. He acts like he's been going all his life--just hopped on one foot into class to day and didn't even tell be "Bye-bye!" :( But I guess that's a good thing--just shows he's well-adjusted, right? Jason is just such a calm baby here with no brother to chase--so we're going to start getting out and running around more so he doesn't get bored at home.
It snowed up here in Co for the first time yesterday. In some other county, but still. Temps at night are already below freezing--I think we have an early winter coming this year.
Peace out for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home