Friday, September 23, 2005

My head hurts.

I have too many thoughts bombarding me. I want to crawl in bed and sleep all day but the kids keep me from doing that of course. I'm forever in this non-changing circle of recurrent shit. Peace in my life lasts only brief spells. I love/hate the mountains. I yell so much my throat hurts sometimes. I don't' know how to help myself, therefore I am not qualified to help others. I'm not being very specific here, but I have to watch what I say always, because people love to twist my words and there's nobody I can really trust. I shouldn't be rambling on like this now. People will think I've lost my mind. Whatever. I think maybe I'm bi-polar or something. I was reading this thing, and I sound like two different people sometimes. Right now, the happy me is making me sick to my stomach. But I guess I'll just have to live with it, we have other monetary priorities.

1 Comments:

Blogger SquirrleyMojo cried out...

I hate not being able to speak my mind--that's why I had to "hide" squirrley--

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home